The MODULE(S2) project seeks Piloting Faculty Members from university instructors who will teach undergraduate mathematics and statistics courses that middle school and high school prospective teachers take in the 2021-22 academic year.
Our materials provide opportunities to develop advanced mathematical understandings and mathematical and statistical knowledge for teaching in Algebra, Geometry, Modeling, and Statistics. They can be flexibly used in a variety of course settings, including semester-long content courses and capstone courses.
Selected piloting faculty will receive a stipend for:
- Participating in these Professional Development (PD) activities:
- virtual simultaneous PD sessions on June 24 & 25 and July 1
- preparation work before the PD sessions
- 2021-22 professional learning community with other faculty
- Collecting and submitting prospective teacher data
- Recording and submitting selected class sessions
Request to pilot MODULE(S2) materials by entering your information in the form below.